About Kenyon Veterinary C
The Kenyon Veterinary Clinic was started in 1939 by Dr. W.A. Bohan who has now since retired. The current owner, Dr. Brent Born, joined in 1998. In 2008, Dr. Andrew Schatz came on board as an Associate after Dr. Duane Kissner retired.
Today, The Kenyon Veterinary Clinic is a small well-equipped veterinary practice offering a wide spectrum of high-quality veterinary services based on the latest technological and scientific innovations. For detailed information, please check out our Small Animal Services page or contact us and ask for additional information.